hello out there ...

Options
blink14
blink14 Posts: 57 Member
well, I'm new! haha, obviously, hence the forum topic.

Anyways ... I've always been one of those girls that has an average/athletic body, which was fine when I was still playing sports. but now that I've graduated college, I haven't been as active, and I'm actually horrible at sticking to exercise, despite all of the sports I played. I'm hoping that sticking to this site will help me this time around!

I'm looking to lose 9-10 pounds, and mainly just feel comfortable with myself. Most of my friends all say I'm skinny in comparison to them, but I feel out of shape. So my plan is to stick to the calorie counter on here (though overeating on a regular basis has never really been my problem), doing 30 minutes of exercise everyday, plus 50 minutes of pilates at least 4x a week.

I'm moving in a few weeks, and I want to start of the next part of my life with a more positive and healthy outlook.

good luck to everyone! :happy:

Replies

• blink14
    blink14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    well, I'm new! haha, obviously, hence the forum topic.

Anyways ... I've always been one of those girls that has an average/athletic body, which was fine when I was still playing sports. but now that I've graduated college, I haven't been as active, and I'm actually horrible at sticking to exercise, despite all of the sports I played. I'm hoping that sticking to this site will help me this time around!

I'm looking to lose 9-10 pounds, and mainly just feel comfortable with myself. Most of my friends all say I'm skinny in comparison to them, but I feel out of shape. So my plan is to stick to the calorie counter on here (though overeating on a regular basis has never really been my problem), doing 30 minutes of exercise everyday, plus 50 minutes of pilates at least 4x a week.

I'm moving in a few weeks, and I want to start of the next part of my life with a more positive and healthy outlook.

good luck to everyone! :happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new move and your new journey:flowerforyou:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome Blink:flowerforyou:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings and good luck to you too Blink!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!