Awesome Story Time

Options
moontyrant
moontyrant Posts: 160 Member
So my sister called my mom a few months ago, saying she lost ten pounds in three weeks (or something like that. It was impressive-sounding). My mom gets super excited and asks her how she did it, like my sister found a leprechaun in her basement who magicked her smaller. "I quit eating fast food," she says. My mom's disappointment could be measured in miles.
Does anyone else have stories?

Replies

• BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine, let's call him Davz, ran into me in a store, let's call it WalMarz, not too long ago. He seemed surprised and said, "Hey man, what's your secret?" And I said, "Secret what?" "For weight loss?" "There is no secret. Exercise and proper nutrition." And his face dropped, as if I just shot his dog. (I wouldn't shoot a dog. A cat, maybe, probably, very likely, yes, but certainly not a dog.)
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    My *kitten* ex who cheated on me came into my work the other day. He hasn't seen me since I lost the weight. He was in with his girlfriend who let's just say is not the most attractive girl in the world. The look on his face was priceless, so was hearing the regret-filled "you look good" come out of his mouth. :drinker: