Here for the long haul...

I hate loosing weight.
Hate watching what I eat.
But I'm tired of being fat, so here I am. I want to be able to run and chase my 2 year old without getting so tired or winded. I don't want my body to hurt so bad b/c of the weight.

I've been a stay at home mom for over 2 years now, since I was 5 months pregnant. Barely gained any weight during my pregnancy b/c I was so sick all the time. But in the 2 years since I have gone up to 273. I'm 5'11 and have been told I carry my weight well, small blessings right? I miss wearing all my old clothes! I have boxes full of super cute clothes, and I want to wear them again without stuff hanging out Yuck! No more buying bigger clothes! I'm hear for the long haul, I don't want my daughter to be overweight! And with me being fat, chances are very good she will too. I don't want that for her!

So here's to loosing the weight, eating healthier, and being someone my daughter will be proud of when she is a teenager!

Replies

• Let's make it happen my friend!
  • You can do it!!!! Your story inspires me! Im the daughter of two obese parents and its hard to lose weight and have a healthy lifestyle. :( I admire you for deciding to change so your daughter will be healthier! Your a great mom! GOOD LUCK! Im pulling for you!
  • Hello, Im CC,
    So Im nineteen and clearly overweight. Im sick and tired of being overweight and I want to be healthy. I grew up in a very unhealthy household. Both of my parents and mostly everyone in my family has health issues like diabetes. I have decided I don't want to be in their situation at all. I decided to start losing weight like two years ago. I actually have lost about 53lbs. I am extremely happy to have lost that but for my height which is 5"8 I know I still need to lose about 40 pounds. I did slip a little in the summer but I am proud to say Im back on track and on my way to lose this unwanted weight. Anyway Im really looking for people to help keep me motivated as I am the only one in my family trying to live healthy. Sometimes I feel like its hopeless in this household -_- but Im still going for it. ;) So thanks for reading this! Know You Can Do It! Good Luck to all of us people!!