Back again

Options
Hey! I'm Valerie. I used MFP about 2yrs ago to help myself lose some serious baby weight. Then I got way off track and started gaining steadily. Today I weighed myself for the first time in months and I have gained 70 pounds in this past two years. I'm so angry, upset, and embarrassed by this gain. I have to make a change again, and since MFP really helped me a lot before, I'm going to do it again and try to learn from past mistakes. I'm no newbie to knowing how to eat right and exercise properly, but I definitely lose my motivation and drive a lot.

Replies

• trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck to you. This site is awesome so much support and information. Congrats on making a decision and doing something.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Stay with us this time
  • idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :) I understand what you are saying. I gained about 30lb in a year from being lazy. I stopped logging, stopped working out as much, stopped eating well and started working night shift. I am back on my journey again and I will not do what I did in this last year again. It's not worth it! Best wishes on your journey!!! :)
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Valerie! I'm just back after a long absence here also. I've chosen to get back to work on my health and stick to it.
  • greeshunair
    Options
    Hiii M Greeshu
    I read some of the post and found members quite helpful.
    I m 25 and have gained 20lbs in a year due to total laziness and eating anything anytime and have to get into shape as much as possible in 2 months.
    I dont know how much lbs i ll be able to lose but i really wanna make it fast so that i can be ready for my second honeymoon :D.
    It will be great help if anybody here can help me to lose as much possible in 2 months.
    Keep Smiling !!!
  • Caniacgirl59
    Options
    Congrats on taking the first step. I've been in the same spot before and can relate to feeling everything you described. I'm so sorry you're feeling that way. I know the support here from my MFP friends has helped me in a way that nothing else has before. I'm going to send you a friend request and hopefully we can support each other. Good luck and welcome back :)
  • Dreamcatcher49
    Options
    Hang in there Valerie and don't let anything get you down! :wink:
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    Welcome! Glad you are here. :smile:
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I'm definitely looking forward to using MFP again. When I used it before it was actually pretty fun to keep track of everything and see such regular progress. :)