Replies

• Pitterpatter
    Pitterpatter Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow!!!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will post a couple of those in here as well. I am sure the women would love to see them (guys too, cause she is HOT for a 54 yr old!)
    Omg she is not 54?!!!!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    you guys look fantastic!!!!!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Congratulations on you and your wifes success with the P90X! Very impressive results!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Incredible job, all of you!!

To answer a previous poster's question: Time commitment for P90x is between 60-92 minutes/day six days week, depending on that day's workout.
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's all, just WOW.:smile:
  • intotennis
    intotennis Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    It's so humbling to have people you've never met congratulate you on your accomplishments. Thank you so much for your kind words, it's definitely motivating me to keep pushing play. I could/would not of done it without my hubby, so thank you baby! :smooched:
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great work. I have about 6 weeks left and I love the results so far.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes...are you really the same people? Hard work and dedication do pay off!!!
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the kind words. My wife and I are very humbled by all your comments. We both pushed really hard and were very dedicated to our nutrition. I think that makes all the difference in the world. For those of you doing P90X or thinking about it, make sure you work equally as hard on your nutrition as you do on your exercise. It will be worth it. Can't wait until my next program gets here. Waiting on Body Beast to arrive. Hope to start that 90 day program next Monday.
  • fittiephd
    fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Wow you both look so amazing!!!!!!!!! Congrats on completing the program! What will you do next? You both look incredible!

ETA I just saw the answer to my question hah :) Haven't heard of body beast! Hope you like it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!