Is having one 'bad day' a week a good thing?

2»

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    I think one bad snack / meal / drink is fine.. But not a whole day. I can do a LOT of damage in one day! Lol x
  • Ivy_leaves
    Ivy_leaves Posts: 103 Member
    I don't have an entire naughty day. Just one naughty meal on one day. Which usually happens because I go do something on the weekend that involves food or alcohol, honestly.
    I think a whole day may be pushing it. But that's just my opinion.
    I still lose a pound a week and have my naughty meal, which I enjoy and keeps me hard pressed to work out and eat healthy thoughout the week.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,733 Member
    What's wrong with Oatmeal? It's tasty....

sheesh. :laugh: I eat it because I like it.

i hate to break it to you this way, but...

oatmeal is recycled cardboard. chopped up, steamed, mashed into little oat shapes, then bleached. ever wonder why it has no taste? have you ever tried to eat paper? that's why. true story.

Big Oatmeal does not want you to know... stay away from the Soylent Green too.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Personally I give myself one day a week where i allow myself to eat and extra 500 cals. That way i can have what I want but won't have too detrimental of an effect on weight loss. I find it helps me stay on track long term. During the week if I get a craving or get sick of eating healthy foods I can push through it by looking forward to the next spike day.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    I look at my calories for the week so I may go over a little one day or another depending on if there is a party or I'm craving the really good little taco shop I found just before joining here. (darnit!! :D) Doesn't usually work out as a whole "bad day" but I definitely mix in a few naughty food choices throughout the week.
  • :smile: