ooking for girls who reached 125. I am 10 pounds away.

Options
Hey Y'all,

I am looking for girls who reached their goal of 125pounds the healthy way. I am 10 pounds away and having a hard time getting there! Did you guys have to be more strict on your diet the closer you got? I can see my body toning, (which is perfectly fine) but the scale is not moving at all. I know muscle weighs more than fat, but when will the scale change? It has been a month since I have seen a change in numbers. I have seen a change in inches though. I am not obsessed with the scale and I hardly weigh myself. I just know I am working hard and would like to reach my goal. Did this happen to those who reached their goal? Also when I have one cheat meal, my stomach stretches out to 9878978989 inches. I thought the closer I was to my goal, the easier this would become.

Jess

Friend me!

Replies

• Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    You sound exactly like me, except I've been stuck for 3 months.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Oh no! Why is it harder, the closer we get? When will the pounds drop?
  • Emtabo01
    Options
    I know right, it's depressing to keep up with all the exercising and eating right and seeing no results on the scale, I've lost minimal inches too, I just finished the first stage of NROL4W. I just keep fluctuating between 132-135 pounds.
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    bumb
  • Emtabo01
    Options
    I also think I could clean up my diet a little too, I always stay in my calories, but probably eat too much junk. I guess I have to decide if I'm willing to totally cut out junk to get where I want to be, because that's literally the only other thing I think I could change.
  • Dreamerlove
    Options
    I normally eat pretty clean, with one cheat meal a week. What is your height? I am 5'4.
  • Tigermad
    Tigermad Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I normally eat pretty clean, with one cheat meal a week. What is your height? I am 5'4.

Hello. I'm 5' 4 as well. :-). It seemed to take forever for me to get to 125 from just over 130. I was going up and down like a yoyo. Just persevere and you will get there in the end. The last few pounds are always the hardest. I have decided to try and get to around 119 for Christmas so if I put some on over the holiday period I haven't got to worry about it since I am happy around the 125 mark : -)
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bumping for more responses as I am in the same situation. I started at a high of 137 at 5'2" and am trying to get down to 123. I got to 127, then put back on 2-3 pounds and am really stuck right now. It took me months to lose the first 10 or so pounds, then plateaued, got discouraged and now am putting on weight. So want to get back on track to lose another 5-7 which doesn't sound like much, but is really hard!
  • elka67
    elka67 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Currently 127.5 and edging very slooooooooooow.....ly towards (I hope) 124/5.
    No advice as am still trying :-)
    Have my fingers crossed for xmas too.
  • sStephSs26
    sStephSs26 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    sounds like me to a T! I can't get lower than 132 :(
  • Dreamerlove
    Options

Hello. I'm 5' 4 as well. :-). It seemed to take forever for me to get to 125 from just over 130. I was going up and down like a yoyo. Just persevere and you will get there in the end. The last few pounds are always the hardest. I have decided to try and get to around 119 for Christmas so if I put some on over the holiday period I haven't got to worry about it since I am happy around the 125 mark : -)

How long did it take you?
  • jenlouise4
    jenlouise4 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump! Me too!
  • calisunrise
    Options
    You sound like me woo :) except i'm 5'7
  • abibt
    abibt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm 5ft 5 and currently fluctuate between 123 and 127 over the week - I've logged as 124. I spent at least four weeks hovering between 127 and 129 before getting a little 'whoosh' down. I'm no expert but just keeping to what I had been doing worked eventually, though it can be dispiriting to feel you've ground to a halt. There's a ton of good advice on the forums for dealing with plateaus if you want to be more proactive. Otherwise, keep at it and have faith!
  • AndreaL0918
    AndreaL0918 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm in the same boat....can't seem to move but at a snails pace and a yo-yo......I was able to log a .02 improvement the other day...yipee (sarcastic) I'm hearing that if you do more weight lifting it will not only tone but will help drop it fast. I really don't know either but I'm thinking of trying a kettlebell workout. Change your workout and routine, it's refreshing and helps keep the faith!
  • _Tay_
    _Tay_ Posts: 95
    Options
    Hey friend!

I am 134 and 5'6
    Now you have me all worried the next 10 lbs will be a ***** to loose. Hopefully not. I lost 6 lbs really fast these past two weeks. I was hoping for the same with the rest of the weight.
    I have been REALLY careful with carbs. I haven't ate white bread in a month. No pasta at all. I really do believe this makes a difference.

Also. Try slim quick. It's a yummy berry mix you put In your water. ;)
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    I am 6 lbs away. :grumble:
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, the less you have to lose the longer it takes. I'm much older than you and it took 4-5 months to lose that last 10 pounds getting from 135 to 125. I actually allow myself a three-pound maintenance range 125-128 and have been able to stay within that without any problems at all since August. But to lose those last pounds, I didn't change anything or get stricter to get there. Getting even stricter with food is a recipe for weight to come back on once you get to your "new normal". I just had patience, patience, patience and diligently kept up with food logging and exercise. If you're in your last 10, you probably look pretty great already, so don't sweat it. Keep up the good hard work, keep a positive attitude, enjoy your increasing level of fitness no matter how slowly the scale moves and you will get there. Remember -- slow and steady wins the race.
  • almarsala
    almarsala Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I have 25 pounds left to go to 125. But I'm in the same boat :(
  • runninggirl13
    Options
    yeah i've reached 125 pounds today :) my metabolism is pretty bad so i eat 1200 cals a day and burn 300-400 through running