Party in my Pants... (100 pounds lost)

Options

Replies

• so_losin_it
    so_losin_it Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Also, what a fast transformation. You've worked hard and deserve that pants party! Woo hoo! :)
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    The cheesy smile is very fitting for the occasion. To be a hundred pounds down is awesome, for it to have only taken eight months just shows how much hard work you have put in. Congrats on your accomplishment and that's for the inspiration.
    1258936 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    YAY!
    i love your smile and your party pants! You look fantastic
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!!!!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Great job!
  • mrsraggle
    mrsraggle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    good job
  • Cocogetfit
    Options
    Congradulations. Your really gives me some hope. I lost 27 pounds and I have reached a stand still point. I need to keep on going because I have at least 40 more pounds to go to reach my goal.

Take care and maybe I can chat with you sometime for support.
  • phil412
    phil412 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So great!!! Amazing job!!
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Shas2228
    Shas2228 Posts: 187
    Options
    Awesome! You look wonderful!! Congratulations!!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    The party is still rockin' over here on the Island. I celebrated by going out for a nice long ralking (running/walking = ralking). Admittedly, I even high-fived a stranger who passed me on the path. Part of me wants to tie those pants around my neck like a Superhero cape, but my daughter says the dork quotient would be too high. I've already told her, it won't matter when I hit goal because a cape they will become as I run down main street, high-fiving everyone I see.

Thank you again for all the kind words, it really made my day, okay who am I kidding, my whole darn week. My family does not know I have lost any weight because I live far away from them, and I cannot wait to see their faces when I step off the plane at Christmas.

And for those who have asked or messaged me about how I have done it that fast. First, I was morbidly obese (level 3 - BMI 46.6 at 5' 5"), so the first 50 pounds kind of fell off by just changing how I eat. The next 50 are somewhere out on the running trails, which I pound on 5 days a week, but if you find them please don't tell them where I am. Tricky little buggers like to hide behind the bushes and jump back on if I slow down too much. As for my nutirion, it's simple. I cook everything I eat, no more processed foods and portion control. If it is bigger then my fist, unless it is a vegetable I should probably think twice about eating it in one sitting and spinach has become my BAM, with a handful thrown into literally everything (think twice before you throw it into oatmeal). And I am way too much of scatterbrain to keep track of calories and such, and I bow down to all of you food journallers. I have cut out meat (except for fish on fridays and good lordy i do not know what I would do without my daily egg from the cluckers down the road) and my stomach and digestion have never felt better. I have become intimately involved with lentils, whole wheat bulgar, and every type of bean you can imagine. As for that "crap" I used to buy for my daughter's lunches and snacks - wink wink (but really secretly ate when she was asleep), well you can't eat it if it isn't in the house anymore. Do I treat myself, heck yes I do, just not everyday anymore. I mean really should Flag Day be celebrated 365 days a year and now when I treat myself I make sure to throw in some extra dance time at the party. And this afternoon, I treated myself with some running shoes, shiny neon ones, they almost ran out of the store on their own, lets see those pudgey little buggers on the path catch me now with my rocket shoes. So, there you have them, all my secrets. I wish I could have told you it was some secret tea from the Chinese medicine place next to the University made from ground up antelope horns and bear bile, but alas my Super Awesome Dance Party was sponsored by the local farmers market and running store.

Party on people, and I cannot wait to see all of you at my next party, where we are going to see just how many people will fit in my pants (think clowns in a VW). I'll be the one standing next to the fog machine doing the weed-whacker.
  • buttercup281999
    Options
    You look fabulous...and cheese all you want. You deserve and earned it. Amazing !
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!!!!!! What a great accomplishment. You deserve every cheesy smile ...I'm smiling for you too!
  • cindl24
    cindl24 Posts: 178
    Options
    Amazing job! I can't believe you lost all that weight in such a short time. That's fantastic! :drinker:
  • Amlong1977
    Amlong1977 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hit 100 lbs today too. I'm thinking I need to have a party in my pants too! Lol
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Wow absolutely great job, you look wonderful and that cheesy smile is well founded.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    102688bj2r1ieaec.gif102688bj2r1ieaec.gif102688bj2r1ieaec.gif

WHOO-HOO!!! AWESOME JOB!!!

102688bj2r1ieaec.gif102688bj2r1ieaec.gif102688bj2r1ieaec.gif
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    YOU ROCK
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!