Am I just being Vain Ladies?

Options
Would I love tho have Beyonce's hard body? HECK YEAH! But, I'm cool with mine. I'm a pear shape which means I'm heavy on the bottom! My thighs give me problems and my stomach is pretty flat, but anyway my issue here is that tuft of fat on the sides. You know that lil part of fat that the Thong string get's lost in? Why the hell won't it just quit it and leave my body in peace? Any ideas(other than Lipo) to get rid of it?

Vain?

Replies

• cassandra1220
    cassandra1220 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Cardio, cardio, cardio! No easy fix for that one!
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    I hear ya hunny!! I do!!
  • Robby
    Robby Posts: 41
    Options
    Go all out CARDIO!

All of us have a kickin' body with lots of lean muscle...we just need to take off that layer of icing to see the cake!
  • teebear1985
    teebear1985 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Actually I know a great move that helps that area. I will try to explain it as best I can. Start without weights and then you can add weight once you get the move down.

Start standing with your feet a little farther than shoulder width apart. place your left arm behind your head with your right arm extended down toward your right foot. While keeping your body on the same plane stretch sideways toward your right ankle. Pulse three times feeling a good stretch in your left side and then return to the starting position. That is one rep. Do 15 and then switch sides. Do 2 or three sets. You may feel goofy doing this move and I may not feel like it is working anything at the time. I promise the next day you will feel a bit sore. Do this everyday and you can start to add weights if you wish.

You will start to notice a difference in 3-6 days. Let me know how it goes. Hope that explaination makes sense. And good luck!
  • JaneanAriel
    JaneanAriel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Go all out CARDIO!

All of us have a kickin' body with lots of lean muscle...we just need to take off that layer of icing to see the cake!

I love that Robbie!
  • JaneanAriel
    JaneanAriel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Actually I know a great move that helps that area. I will try to explain it as best I can. Start without weights and then you can add weight once you get the move down.

Start standing with your feet a little farther than shoulder width apart. place your left arm behind your head with your right arm extended down toward your right foot. While keeping your body on the same plane stretch sideways toward your right ankle. Pulse three times feeling a good stretch in your left side and then return to the starting position. That is one rep. Do 15 and then switch sides. Do 2 or three sets. You may feel goofy doing this move and I may not feel like it is working anything at the time. I promise the next day you will feel a bit sore. Do this everyday and you can start to add weights if you wish.

You will start to notice a difference in 3-6 days. Let me know how it goes. Hope that explaination makes sense. And good luck!

I think this is the same move Jillian was doing in her boost metabolism workout. I'm just going to have to do more than she did. Maybe while I'm watching TV will help.

Thanks!