1 year ago today

Options

Replies

• Crunchytxmama
    Crunchytxmama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    96 lbs. is amazing! And it's wonderful that you have been an inspiration to those around you. It will also make you more accountable because you will feel like people around you are looking to you as a role model for how to be successful.
  • mmrose00
    mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! Keep up the Fab worK!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    Congratulations :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Thank you for being an inspiration. Keep up the great work.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That is truly awesome! Look how many on your family have benefited from you doing this for you.
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    great job keep it up!!!
  • one_hot_momma
    Options
    wow...WOW. Feels great huh!?! Congrats! :bigsmile:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I love your story! I love that your "off" days didn't beat you. I love that you have taken control. You are truely an inspiration! I know we will both still be here next year and I can't wait to see your picture next year! Amazing! Thank you for sharing:flowerforyou:
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are doing great! Thanks for sharing!
  • manetta33
    Options
    Congrats!!!:bigsmile: Keep it up. There is only one way to go down!!
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well done, keep it up and you'll reach your goal no problem!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    WOW!! What results!!!

I decided to change my life instead of dieting too, what a difference in perceptions huh?

Good luck for the year to come! your 1/2 way there WOW!
  • traceysturn
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I am so inspired. Happy Anniversary & congrats on your life changing journey! Wonderful!!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!! You can really see the difference way to go!!!!
  • dreamsdaily
    dreamsdaily Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    What an amazing tale!! I think "dieting" is a horrible and impracticable way to shed lbs. I tried several times & it will always come back. You are 100% right about it being a lifestyle change. My husband still thinks we are on a "diet" but I'm going to have to break it to him soon that things are going to stay this way. We are both losing weight, feeling better, and totally saving $$$$!!!!

Good for you!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,962 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    cheers :bigsmile:
    your story is a great inspiration......thank you for sharing in such great detail.....you are an inspiration to all of us.......your story is a real example of someone who decided to never, never, never give up.:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! way to go! :bigsmile:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    AWESOME!! way to go! :bigsmile:

I have followed your progress since I've been on here. You've been one of my biggest inspirations. You also look fantastic.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Thanks you guys. You all are AWESOME! Keep up the good work.
  • Redkoala
    Redkoala Posts: 146
    Options
    well done!
  • atauds
    atauds Posts: 41
    Options
    You're truly amazing! Thank you for sharing your story. I am inspired.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!