Proud of my month!

Options
Hey all,

I have been a part of MFP for a while but only since the first of the year have I gotten really serious about it. I have done really well this last month and I just wanted to share. I have completely quit drinking soda (dr pepper was a huge down fall for me in the past) and I have lost 8lbs so far. That was the last of my baby weight but I still have more to take off. I am looking forward to loosing more and feeling even better.

It is amazing, I have always been fairly athletic and didn't realize that I haven't even felt like myself for the past year. I lost some weight and am getting back into shape. I feel so much better and am starting to feel like I used to when I was in college. I can't believe what a difference it has made. My goal is to get back down to the weight I was my freshman year of college. And I am totally motivated to do it.

Everyone here is so great and supportive so I just thought I would share and hopefully help to motivate someone and also renew my personal drive to acheive my goals.

Good Luck to everyone. Here's to continuing an awesome 2010!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!