Hello Everyone, New to MFP

Options
A big Hello to everyone on MFP!

My name is Sarah and I am so thankful for this site, as well as for all of you wonderful people. You are all a great inspiration, and for the first time in my life I can say that I have not started a diet. I have started a life long journey to becoming a fit, healthy, self-confident, well-rounded (no pun intended) woman. I have struggled with my weight my whole life, always having a 25lb fluctuation in my weight which can all be contributed to my yo-yo way of battling my weight issues. Eat what I want be lazy, restrict myself to death and workout like a nut, repeat!

I am so thankful to all of you for helping me to believe that there are positive ways to look at weight loss, not as a temporary goal but as a life change that takes commitment, passion, and faith. I just began using MFP on wednesday, and have already noticed a great change to my eating habits, for some reason when I look at my food tracker and see junk it makes me sick, therefore for the last three days there have been no bad additions, and I have met my exercise and calorie intake goals.

After having my two children a couple of years ago my struggle became so hard, figuring out how to be a good mother, wife, keep the house, balance the bank account, cook everyones meals, work my part-time job, and the keep care of myself was impossible. I have renewed faith. Thanks you to everyone for sharing your personal stories. You have given me strength. I hope to one day be able to post my before and afte pictures along side yours on the success stories board.

Sincerely,

Sarah.