Two ingredient cookies!

Options

Replies

• katiepie24
    katiepie24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I made these today with one banana, 1/2c of Pams toasted muesli, and a few extra raisins. I thought that they were quite nice, but my 2 year old wasn't interested at all! I think if I wanted a sweet treat, I would definitly bake them again. I cooked them for 20 mins at 200C so they were brown around the outside and a bit crunchy....
  • shellebelle79
    shellebelle79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Must try this!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    bump
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. Sounds great and easy
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Definitely trying this recipe!!! The picture I saw on earlier posts convinced me!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy - thanks for sharing!
  • lyvvie
    lyvvie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Tried these today.... loved them! I did 1 banana, 40g oats, 20g raisins and 1/2 tsp cinnamon which made 7 cookies. Delicious warm. Don't know how they'll keep so will see tomorrow!
  • KristenE83
    KristenE83 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I made these yesterday. They were awesome, even with my mistake. For some reason I thought the recipe called for 1/2 c oats... I was wrong. I did use more than 1/2 cup because the batter seemed like it needed it. I should have used a whole cup like the recipe said, but my reading skills were clearly not up to par when I read the recipe lol. These are going to be my new go-to sweet snack though. I know my next batch will be perfect!

Heres what I will do next time:

2 old bananas
    1 C oats - I used Quaker quick oats
    1/2 t Vanilla Extract
    1/2 t Cinnamon

350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    This just made my day. I've been craving cookies, but don't want to make any because I'll eat them all. These sound fantastic!
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    do the bananas have to be brown or can they be ripe? :)
  • pward26
    pward26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds yummy so I must try...
  • lisaparks715
    Options
    bump
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    oh bananas aren't they wonderful? I had the banana pancakes today - now to try the cookies :)
    thanks!
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    bumping to try
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a spectacular idea! I've been on a cookie making kick for the holidays, but I only eat a couple before giving the rest away, but these I can keep for myself! I think I'll use the suggestion a few posts up with cinnamon and vanilla.

Thanks!
  • almostgoodbye99
    almostgoodbye99 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    This sounds effing amazing!!!! I was going to stop at the store for some things anyway so now I'll have to get some bananas too!
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I make a batch of these atleast once a week. They are delish!!
  • GorgeousMani
    GorgeousMani Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    bump
  • a1sara
    Options
    The cookies sound great - and I never thought to bake a banana. Wow, that sounds like a delicious treat! I'll try it out this week.