NSV: My driver's license weight is WRONG

Options
Like most people, I lied about my weight on my driver's license. I was about 225 when it was renewed, and kept it at 200.

A few weeks ago, it was right--I was down 52 pounds and exactly 200 pounds.

As of yesterday, it's now wrong again--I weighed in at 198.

Happy dance time :-)

Replies

• editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ONEDERLAND!!!! Way to go!
  • 05saleengirl
    Options
    I had the same thing happen yesterday....realized my license weight was wrong!! Woo hoo!! Congrats to you and keep up the good work!
  • ChristineEaton7210
    Options
    AMAZING! So pleased for you!
  • michellevine1
    michellevine1 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    : ) COngrats
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love not having my weight on my DL at all.
  • jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I actually got stopped the other day and the police officer didn't think it was my license because it didn't need to be renewed until next year so I am at my old weight in it - which is about 153 pounds heavier! Maybe I should just go take another pic?
  • lizapettit
    lizapettit Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Way to go!

The weight on my DL is my goal weight :laugh:
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    jessicalynn- you should totally take another picture. That old one isn't YOU anymore! Congrats ladies!
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you have to put your weight on your driving licence?! What do you do if you lose (or gain) a lot? Are you supposed to apply for a new one?

Congrats though!! :)
  • MelisRunning
    MelisRunning Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I get funny looks now when I show my license. I was 255 when I had my photo taken and now I am 111. Probably should get a new one but I am a birdie (read: cheap!) and don't want to spend the money on a new one until this one expires.

Congrats on being under your weight on yours!!! That is terrific!!!
  • zewolf77
    zewolf77 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!

And.. the weight on the DL thing... For me, my pic was taken ~70lbs ago.. the pic looks different than I do now too ;)
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Congrats! I love not having my weight on my DL at all.

This. :laugh:

If I had to have put it on there I know I would have just lied.
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    That is really exciting! It must feel really good and sounds like it served as motivation for you but I would hate to have to disclose my weight my my lisence!

They don't put your weight on your ID is Mass, I feel like that would be really awkward for a lot of people no matter what you weighed! Like how wants their weight displayed like that on a card?!

Thank you Massachusetts for not requiring that!
  • STLMel
    STLMel Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I think I have you beat, I haven't changed my driver license weight since I was 16. Good for you! I'm still working on making my license weight.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I actually got stopped the other day and the police officer didn't think it was my license because it didn't need to be renewed until next year so I am at my old weight in it - which is about 153 pounds heavier! Maybe I should just go take another pic?

Perhaps you could accidentally on purpose "lose" your license in a shredder so that you must get a new one with your correct weight on it :happy:

Congrats on your loss :flowerforyou:
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I remember when mine was finally wrong, but in a good way.It's a great feeling. :)
  • flatblade
    flatblade Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I had "my driver's license is right" for one of my 10-pound increment goals. I had put 240 on my last renewal, when I was 40 pounds or more over that. Just before I got to 240, I lost my DL along with all my cards. After waiting a few days, I went to the Courthouse and got a duplicate, but I could edit information on the DL. So, I put 220 as my weight. Well, now I'm below that!
  • queenbree13
    queenbree13 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! I did the same thing!!!
    When I first got my driver's license (2 years ago) I weighed 280ish. I had them put 250. I realized the other day that it was wrong and in a good way, maybe by only 5lbs but hey I was so stinkin' happy (:
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Yeah I got mine in August and my weight is already way off and my face looks a bit different already...
  • JlenniferL
    JlenniferL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wrong on mine as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!