WHAT tastes better than skinny feels?

Options

Replies

• fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    chinese food, particularly after 1 A.M. oh, and chocolate.
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    It all sounds good, but really no food in the world is, since that is what got us there in the first place, and if it was worth it, we wouldn't be on here trying to lose weight and look and feel better!! :)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I will let you know if I ever end up skinny.
  • Naomi0222
    Options
    It all sounds good, but really no food in the world is, since that is what got us there in the first place, and if it was worth it, we wouldn't be on here trying to lose weight and look and feel better!! :)
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    granola
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't be fat. Fattening foods are good everyone once in a while but no one in their right mind would consume them on a daily bases and wonder why they're starting to feel like *kitten*. My favorite fattening foods are mainly italian foods. Creme brulee would be one.

this isn't true. keto dieters are on high fat and low carb diets and they generally report feeling great and it has been shown to be a great diet for losing weight.

of course that depends on how you define "fattening." i suppose you could mean things that are high in processed sugar, which then i'd agree with you.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    lolskinnygeels.png

OMG, I LOVE this!! :heart: :heart:
    this right here!
  • losingweightatl
    Options
    Lifetime supply of Oreo Blizzards, charbroiled burgers with cheese, juicy rib eye steak and mashed potatoes, PASTA, tortilla chips and salsa, battered and fried fish or chicken, checkers/rally's french fries. Well I can go on and on and on and on.........
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Nothing is worth being fat for. Sorry not to me. I'd rather go without than be fat. I detest fat.
  • concavity
    concavity Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Vodka

If we're talking actual food:
    -homemade brownies
    -buttercream frosted cupcakes
    -Paula Deen's desserts
    -Waffle fries with onion ring sauce
    -7 layer cake (chocolate!)
    -Waffles with anything on them
    -Fish & chips with vinegar and tartar
    -Fried clams
    -Buffalo Wild Wings Honey BBQ
  • muhl85
    muhl85 Posts: 17
    Options
    Nope nothing is worth being fat for because there is nothing I cannot have and still be thin. I just have to balance the naughty food by cutting the calories or working them off.

Definitely this! Moderation is key to long-lasting weight loss!

Also I do admit that quote has popped into my mind when I'm starting to get sucked into a Mindless Snacking Vortex (as I do) and eating out of comfort and not hunger. I ask myself whether busting into a jar of peanut butter with a spoon will feel as good as my progress has.
  • geojeepgirl
    geojeepgirl Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    chocolate layered cake, with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles on top :happy:

^I love this...lets have a nice cold glass of chocolate milk too!! Sounds devine

My item of choice woud be a venti peppermint white mocha from Starbucks every freeking day. :)
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Waitrose tiramisu
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Everything.....ever.
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    pho
  • myturningpoint
    Options
    if anything is:

chicken tikka masala
    cheese naan
    Rita's italian frozen custard in choc/vanilla swirl on a cone
    Cheeburger Cheeburger's ...burgers and the sauce that goes with their fries. Jalepino something.

But really... I've never been happy having extra weight. So I would like to figure out how to factor those things in at such low levels that an attractive body is still possible
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    lol nothin is worth be fat for to me. I'll just take my goodies in moderation so I wont get fat.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    being fit
  • lovelee79
    Options
    I just heard this joke today, so funny, so I had to share........

did you know? that when Kate Moss said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels", she was actually referring to Skinny Feels, the bakery where she got her deep fried oreos. hahahhhahaaha LOL! ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Nothing.