Eating Kashi cereal

Options
I love eating Kashi cereal for breakfast but all that fiber (in just one serving) gives me horrible, horrible gas. By lunchtime at work I have to repeatedly get up and leave my desk :blushing: , and by dinnertime it still doesn't stop. Does anyone else have this problem?? Has anyone found any way to stop it? (or reduce it, at least?) :sad:

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I had that problem at the beginning of eating Kashi cereal, but eventually over time I stopped having such bad gas.
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    Try having yogurt in the morning too and see if that helps. It helps me.
  • JillCash
    Options
    lol I have been eating the Kashi for breakfast for over a month now. I have bad gas from it but its not as bad as it was when i first started it. i will get better just keep easting it. :)
  • jquintinjr
    Options
    take an anti gas bloat supplement
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem after trying it. My husband complained of excessive gas also . It took me a while to figure out the only thing we both ate the same was breakfast. I felt like could have traveled clear across the country for free, that day.
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    phew! It's not just me! :laugh: I've been mixing .5 cups kashi and .5 cups multigrain cheerios and that seams to at least reduce the gas problem. :sick: My theory is to slowly add more and more kashi and maybe my digestive track will get used to it...