Can't run

2»

Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    I know you asked about suggestions for inexpensive shoes and I really feel that skimping on the shoes is a bad idea. Go to a store that specializes in running shoes and can evaluate your gait and make proper recommendations for you. Yes, the shoes are expensive, but if you break it down into cost vs. gain, it is better to get a well-constructed shoe and minimize injury. Would you rather pay a hundred bucks for shoes every 6 months or so? Or a few thousand for surgery when you have beat your body up and have ongoing injury issues?
  • I know you asked about suggestions for inexpensive shoes and I really feel that skimping on the shoes is a bad idea. Go to a store that specializes in running shoes and can evaluate your gait and make proper recommendations for you. Yes, the shoes are expensive, but if you break it down into cost vs. gain, it is better to get a well-constructed shoe and minimize injury. Would you rather pay a hundred bucks for shoes every 6 months or so? Or a few thousand for surgery when you have beat your body up and have ongoing injury issues?

I don't consider 100 bucks to be to bad. I guess i will have to see how much mine would cost and go from there. If there to expensive though i might just have to start a new tread on here..........."Elliptical VS. Jogging"