Options
manwithpans
manwithpans Posts: 41 Member
Who else is guilty. All this health food and all the shaking you can't help it

Replies

• jessicalynn75
    jessicalynn75 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm woman enough to admit it! And admit that the guy next to me got the blame...so sorry mister. :)
  • AllisonWalterson
    Options
    Guilty. Not just at the gym either ;)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Use Beano!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Nope, too much of a lady. Been on the receiving end of a few, so I think I am in the minority.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    This thread stinks....
  • peanutbutterpretzels
    Options
    I haven't! Yet...

There is this one girl at the gym I go to though, and I swear to god the longer she works out the more she farts. So silent. So deadly. I end up breathing through my mouth most of the time :x
  • IGotUrPistola
    Options
    Aha, all the time.
    Loud and proud.
  • jacqui250
    Options
    There was this one time doing barbell squats!!
  • manwithpans
    manwithpans Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    It always happens to me about min 17 on the treadmill. Its like shaking up a pop bottle and letting the cap of. Luckily there are usally not that many people there when I go because the fat dude on the treadmill will always get the blame no matter if I am guilty or not
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Really, when i feel it's about to happen i just go to the restroom to let it out! Nobody needs to smell that XD

It's not socially accepted where I live. Though it's widely understood that any accident can happen while a person is exercising.
  • jessicalynn75
    Options
    Ok, no one can say that one hasn't slipped out on an accident...lady or not! And there is not always enough time to slip off to the restroom...nope don't believe it!
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Ok, no one can say that one hasn't slipped out on an accident...lady or not! And there is not always enough time to slip off to the restroom...nope don't believe it!
    In that case i go as far away from people as i can! It's really rude to fart right in other people's faces here. But of course, it's a cultural thing.
  • jessicalynn75
    Options
    In that case i go as far away from people as i can! It's really rude to fart right in other people's faces here. But of course, it's a cultural thing.

Wow! No one said anything about farting in people's faces...exaggerate much?
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I fart by the squat rack, then run. Hard to concentrate on sphincter clenching then, so it is easier to pass the blame. :flowerforyou: