Changing my Life

Options
So, a little while before college I started gaining weight though I'd kept the same diet. I am sure some of it had to do with the fact that I stopped playing basketball and playing outside.

Anyway, I recently moved to South Korea to teach English, and naturally lost five kilograms without even trying in two months.
So, riding on that realization, I want to change the way I look at my life,
but I'm really trying to keep myself from going crazy with it. I want to enjoy food celebrations with friends and my boyfriend. I want to be able to eat delicious things and not restrict myself to just "good diet food" like some of the advice I've gotten.

I figure regular exercise will be good for me, and I've had success since starting using MFP, but completely slacked off last week because I ate some junk and wanted more junk, it was raining so I didn't work out and then I didn't work out again, and the swimming pool was too full, so I didn't even do that. You see. Excuses.

I figure if I have some people along for the ride, I won't feel like I'm working towards this in a vacuum.

Anyway, nice to meet you. :)

Replies

• FitEndAg_i
    Options
    Take some people along on a bike ride or should I say, vigorous exercise to get your heart beat to the recommended rate, I have found that the weight just kind of falls off, have lost about 30 lbs. and am continuing to lose. You don't need a fancy bike, I have a good ole single speed bike, just ride it vigorously. Great Health to You!