Week 1 of eating Primal

Options
Ok so I didnt do it 100% but maybe between 85-90%. Yesterday (saturday) I insisted on my usual pizza and now im paying for it. Had a very sleepless night and finally cured it by vomiting. I slept great every other night except when I went off. I am in a way glad this is happening. Left over pizza is my fav and right now I want to toss it out on the street! Now I plan to stick to Primal even more...no more icky feelings.....only good vibes....

Replies

• karenb125
    karenb125 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How is it going? I have just been reading about going primal and have been thinking of giving it a go. I just don't know if I want to cut out the sweet stuff completely though.
  • DoingItForME724
    DoingItForME724 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    How is it going? I have just been reading about going primal and have been thinking of giving it a go. I just don't know if I want to cut out the sweet stuff completely though.

Hi....I had similar thoughts but I brought in lots of fruit, strawberries, pineapples, mangos etc. And I dont crave sweets. I didnt think this would work or change my thoughts on food but after I noticed my energy and mood go through the roof on day 1 I wanted to stick to it. Mc Donalds is my weakness and all fast-food in general but I didn't have any this week and have no temptation for it. I really just want some fruit right now but im still hurting from the pizza...can't get out of bed. :(