Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Two NSV's before 9am!

I told myself that I would try 5k distance on the treadmill once a month to really see how I've improved. Well the first 5k I did only took me 46 minutes, so I thought "what the heck, I'll do it as often as I can" and this morning I did it in 42min and 52 seconds! And I still don't think I pushed myself as hard as I possibly could. I wish I had paid attention to how much of that was running, I'd estimate about 8 or 9 minutes with the rest walking. So that's NSV #1.

NSV #2 was that I ran at my fastest speed yet, 5.6 on the treadmill. Usually I only go 5.1. I only ran 5.6 for a minute or two, but still the fastest speed I've tried out.

Replies

• needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    great way to start your day. Good for you, pat yourself on your back for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!