Ready for the next 35lbs!

Options
I started my weight loss journey back on January 11, 2012. I was able to loose 40 lbs in 6 months, but about that time life crept in and things began getting hectic. I forgot to log into myfitnespal one day and lost my 200+ days logged in- I was so sad that I guess I kinda stopped logging in. I also stopped posting on my blog and well the priorities in my life changed a bit. Before, I would spend at least 3+ hours/ day tracking and prepping food- this all kinda went away, as work became more demanding, and I began to socialize more and more.
I still stayed under my half-way mark, which means I really did make a lifestyle change, but I didn't feel as great as when I was consciously taking control of my eating and exercising. I'm ready to do it again- join me for the next 35 lbs to get to 70 lbs lost. Check out my blog where you can find my "before and after" picks and to follow my journey...
http://me-on-dukan.blogspot.com/

Replies

• AngieMoore1975
    AngieMoore1975 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I can tell that you have a renewed spirit and I have no doubt that you'll reach your 70lb goal! :)