Stylish Inexpensive Clothes For Guys

Options
2»

Replies

• daylily2005
    daylily2005 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Outlets! If you're near an outlet mall--go check it out. I find great deals at Gap, Old Navy, sometimes Banana Republic, Guess, etc.
  • StyxxandStones
    Options
    Gap, Old Navy, and Banana Republic are offering 30% off plus free shipping on all orders over $50 until midnight tonight. Might want to check that out!
  • JimLeonardRN
    JimLeonardRN Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    i like JC Penny. You can catch some pretty good sells then. And I have found a Plato's Closet here in town. Its a consigment store with upscale clothing. Have gotten some nice stuff at really great prices! It might be worth it for you to search for the same type of store in your area.
    And with the weight i've lost, I am much like you. Getting aways from baggy loose fitting clothes and wanting to wear closer fitting more stylish clothes.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Assuming you're from the other side of the pond because I don't know some of those stores or brands!

I would agree with the gentleman above if you really like certain labels and find things on sale, or last season's fashions that are in discount stores.

Do you guys have TK Maxx? Known for their big labels and small prices!

We do, it's call TJ Maxx over here.

Thanks.

In Canada we have Winners and now Marshall's has come to Canada (from the US).

Women's clothes is much cheaper since we tend to buy in bulk. I would hit the outlets like there is no tomorrow if I was in the US - there really isn't any here and stay far away from Old Navy - very poor quality and unless there is a crazy sale, prices aren’t cheap i.e. most dresses are $35ish regularly - you can get a dress for $30 anywhere!

Hubby really wants to check out Jos A Banks next time we are in the US. The commercial say things like buy 1 suit get 2 free or buy any suit and get $1000 worth of merch (shirts, ties, belts etc) free!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    They had a really great sale at target. I got a par of Mossimo jeans and Converse jeans, and some other tidbits. They are having clearance sales in prep for Black Friday. I'm glad I went and looked.