50 lbs gone!

Options
2»

Replies

• lrcross
    Options
    Awesome!

Sometimes the pictures have to prove our eyes wrong! :o)
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing!!!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!!! Well done and keep going :D You inspire us all :flowerforyou:
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You look super happy and you should be :bigsmile: Congratulations on your weight loss, you look fabulous!!

Cheers:drinker:
  • conure2
    conure2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great Accomplishment! Congratulations!
  • Doing good and looking good. WAY TO GO !!
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Keep going, you are doing great!!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Great job! Big change and you look amazing! Keep the great work up!
  • gertudejekyl
    gertudejekyl Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Next time use a plain background and wear the same color clothes...for every progress pic. (I need to do one tonight) You show a great difference - you look much, much better :flowerforyou:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    You look great and HAPPY! I remember when I finally saw the difference in side by side pictures. I think it was around 50 pounds too! Wasn't that an awesome feeling? If you are anything like me, you couldn't stop staring at the photos in awe and disbelief!

Well done! You'll get there.
  • carla1958
    Options
    you do look a lot younger! and these success stories are so helpful to people at the beginning of the journey. Thanks!
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you're doing great!! and you look younger too- always a plus! keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! The younger part is such a big deal- it shouldn't be, but it is. My husband is 9 years younger than I am, so looking older isn't beneficial lol.
  • TaraKathleen5
    TaraKathleen5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great work! Huge difference! I am up to 50 as well! I need to take an update pic!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Your looking great and inspirational to the rest of us...well done!!
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    You look great!!! Thank you for sharing your pictures and success! It is inspiring!
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Next time use a plain background and wear the same color clothes...for every progress pic. (I need to do one tonight) You show a great difference - you look much, much better :flowerforyou:

I tried to take one in the same clothes, but the pants fell off !! Plus my husband loves that green top for some reason. :embarassed:
  • keelz2010
    Options
    Woo you are looking fabulous sweetie!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    what a huge difference! great WORK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!