Net calories according to the MFP reports.......

Options
So today I decided to pull my nutrition report and was suprised to see that my net calories in 7 days were less than 1200. Now I'm definitely not the kind of person who believes that eating less will reap more and know from first hand knowledge the benefits of keeping the fire stoked with 5-6 meals...however this wonderful report definitely gifted me with crucial information.

I exercise daily and definitely use my HRM to gauge calories burned but wondered why my scale loss was moving so slow. Now I see where the probable cause dwells. I just wanted to share as with so many different things on here we may tend to skip some of the useful reports and tools.

It seems like I have more work to do in ensuring that I'm definitely getting those extra exercise calories in for the day.

Any comments are welcomed!

Michelle

Replies

• justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    You are so right! Thanks for the reminder. Also, some other things that helped me were tracking my protein and fiber intake as well. I lost more weight when I started to take in around 30g of fiber daily. Fiber One bars and Kashi Go Lean cereal make reaching that goal easier. If you do that though, make sure you are drinking plenty of water....good luck!