Quick Ramen Noodle Soup

I'm not much of a cook but this is super easy, only takes about ten minutes and quite cheap too.

INGREDIENTS:
- Noodles (I use Udon noodles as their quite filling but Rice noodles work well too. I use Amoy Straight to Wok from Tescos at 201kcal.) (1 pack/ 150g.)
- Vegetables of your choice (I used Mushroom Stir Fry Vegetables also from tesco at 35kcal, and Pak Choi for 13kcal.) (100g)
-Soy sauce (2 tablespoons/ vary to taste.)
-A few drops of chilli oil (I use a few drops of tabasco sauce but you can use any for of chilli or none at all, but it gives the broth a nice kick.)
-Chicken or beef stock cube (1-2 cubes)

1. Take the bowl you're going to serve the meal in and measure out almost a bowl full then pour it into a cooking pot. Bring the water up to bowl.
2. Add the stock cube, soy sauce and chilli and stir until the stock cube has dissolved properly.
3. Add all the vegetables and noodles and cook for about 5 minutes. The vegetables should have softened and the noodles don't take long but you can always try and bit to check they're done.
4. Pour into a bowl and serve immediately, chopsticks optional.

Sorry if I'm poor at explaining but I love asian food and this is so convenient. You can change the recipe to suit you and this is a lot better than the nasty stuff you find in pot noodles.