65 days on MFP and counting.. 18 lb. gone, 20 to go!

Options
hkestner
hkestner Posts: 47 Member
I started using MFP faithfully every day 65 days ago.. I have slipped up, went over my calories a couple times, ok, maybe a few :-) I didn't exercise the first few weeks but after getting a few pounds off and gaining some energy, I felt it was time! I use the basic Tae Bo 20 minute workout a few times a week at a minimum. This site has helped me tremendously and I read the success stories a few times a week to keep me going.. There are some amazing stories on here and I can't wait to be one of them! I'm down 18 pounds and looking to go another 20.. And of course use MFP to maintain and keep myself accountable! This site is not a diet, it's been a lifestyle change for me!!! Best of luck to everyone!

Before pic taken May 26,2012, Im on the right... it was my daughters graduation day :-)
DSC06093.jpg

This was taken yesterday November17, 2012 with my hubby, don't mind his sillyness :-)
22C_zpsba152391.jpg

Replies

• gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    You need to resize the before pic. Then change every IMG to img. Oh, I see you got it. Anyway, good going!
  • edennew
    edennew Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look very different! And happy...
  • hkestner
    Options
    Thank you, I was having a heck of a time! They sure don't make it easy to post pics :-/
  • hkestner
    Options
    Great job! You look very different! And happy...
    Thank you!!! Im very much happier!!!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's only 18 lbs?! I can't believe the difference! Well done :smile:
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    your 18 pounds looks like 30! way to go!!!
  • hkestner
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I'm not sure if it's from exercise but everyone says it looks like more than 18 lbs. Maybe my scale is broke =-) Either way, I will take it! This site and the people on here have inspired me so much!
  • VIOLET_LIGHT
    VIOLET_LIGHT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, I can't believe how much more life the weight loss has brought to your face. Absolutely beautiful.
  • hkestner
    Options
    Thank you very much Violet :-)
  • fattypattybinger
    Options
    wow congratulations
  • acm130
    acm130 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, I've been doing this since winter 2012 and you've already just about surpassed me! You look lovely, congratulations and keep up the good work! I really liked your emphasis on lifestyle change & accountability because those are the keys to long term success!
  • Murphy6271982
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Congrats to you!
  • hkestner
    Options
    Thank you ALL for the nice words!! I seriously didn't feel or see that much of a difference until I uploadedthese pictures here!! I hate that I let myself go the way I did but I love that MFP has re-taught me how to live a healthy lifestyle!! I think I annoy people when they ask "What diet are you using?" I always reply "none" :-)) I just eat healthy and exercise! I know I used to hate hearing that reply but ohhh how true it is!!
  • hkestner
    Options
    Wow, I've been doing this since winter 2012 and you've already just about surpassed me! You look lovely, congratulations and keep up the good work! I really liked your emphasis on lifestyle change & accountability because those are the keys to long term success!
    How'd you get those abs?? I want them!! YOU look amazing!! I don't ever see myself having the flat stomach or any kind of definition in that area, for that matter :-/
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!