What do you look forward to?

To keep myself motivated I like to think about stuff I look forward to when I have the weight off :D Heres some of mine and please share yours!

1.Fitting into clothes that don't look like an old woman designed them
2.Taking my kids to the fair and actually being able to ride the rides with them!
3. SEXXX!
4.Someday running a 5k.
5.Wearing heels comfortably again (I'm a shoe addict and being heavy has really taken that away from me!)
6. This one is a little bit vain probably...but seeing my frienemies looks of jealousy when they realize I've lost weight.

Replies

• saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,296 Member
    To keep myself motivated I like to think about stuff I look forward to when I have the weight off :D Heres some of mine and please share yours!

2.Taking my kids to the fair and actually being able to ride the rides with them!
    3. SEXXX!
    4.Someday running a 5k.
    5.Wearing heels comfortably again (I'm a shoe addict and being heavy has really taken that away from me!)
    6. This one is a little bit vain probably...but seeing my frienemies looks of jealousy when they realize I've lost weight.

I agree with all except #5. I can't do heels. I love the look of them. I've worn them before, but my feet just can't take them. If I do wear them, it's for about 10 minutes then I kick them off.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    1. The pin up clothing I am going to buy
    2. looking hot in a bikini
    3. finally feeling good about myself
    4. The satisfaction in knowing that this weight thing did not beat me!
  • ariesmom07
    ariesmom07 Posts: 57 Member
    Totally with you on the pin up clothing...I was just thinking about this the other day! Have you ever shopped at Plasticland? They have some awesome stuff not just clothes and shoes :D
  • ariesmom07

3. SEXXX!
    4.Someday running a 5k.

I agree with all except #5. I can't do heels. I love the look of them. I've worn them before, but my feet just can't take them. If I do wear them, it's for about 10 minutes then I kick them off.
    Have you tried wedges? I love them too and they are wayyy more comfortable than heels. :D
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Totally with you on the pin up clothing...I was just thinking about this the other day! Have you ever shopped at Plasticland? They have some awesome stuff not just clothes and shoes :D

I have not I like to drool on pinupgirlclothing.com this is where I will buy my clothes yum!
  • ariesmom07

I have not I like to drool on pinupgirlclothing.com this is where I will buy my clothes yum!
    -goes to check it out-