Goodbye, Brown Team! Glad or Sad? BL

Options
Was anyone else sad to see only 6 pounds for the poor guy? And he switched up his workout and really thought he was going to rock the weigh in! I was so sad!

Replies

• Meehansbride
    Options
    I thought it was sad too. I always think it is sad when one team is completely gone. That poor guy worked so hard and was trying to stay there and get his life back on track. I am glad he has his brother at home to work with. I would have much rather seen someone from the Red Team go home. I am sick of her attitude and she needs to be knocked down a notch or two anyway. I bet there low weight loss was a wake up call last night. I bet they kick it in to over drive this week!
  • ScarletTarah
    ScarletTarah Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yes sad to see him go, and not to fond of the lady on the red team, her husband backed her up when she didn't lose the wieght, then she turns around and says she is disappointed in him on his wieght loss.
  • StrengthInPain
    StrengthInPain Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Definitely liked him better than the chick on the red team.. I can't stand her. It really must have been hard for him.. he has the best trainers in the world and all the opportunity available to him, to only lose 6 pounds had to be really dissappointing. I was happy for him in the end though when he was talking about his martial arts. That's what I want to do, i love kickboxing, i just felt like i couldn't keep up, so i'm trying to get back in shape a bit before i start kickboxing classes.