178 lbs high bp and cholesterol to 144 in 9 mos

Options
I am almost to goal weight, I began March 2012 after an annual checkup had me at 178 lbs. (I'm only 5'4") with high cholesterol and elevated blood pressure. 9 months later my blood presure is low as is my cholesterol and I have come out of a plateau and am losing my final few pounds. After being stuck at 146 for I don't know how long, switching to all protein for dinner has me dropping again and i've hit 144. 132 lbs and I've reached my optimum weight. NEVER GIVE UP!

Replies

• ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Congratulations on your hard work and dedication! I have high blood pressure (was diagnosed during my 2nd pregnancy, and told it would go back to normal after delivery, but it never did). I'm hoping by the time I reach my 2nd goal my BP will be back to normal. You give me hope!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Well done on all your hard work and dedication, you've done brilliantly & you're so close to your goal! Keep it up! :)
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • jonesie84
    jonesie84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I was the same way. In Jan 2012 i weighed in at 212, high BP and cholesterol. Currently i weigh 169, BP is normal and cholesterol is in the high normal category! I still ahve another 15lb to lose which will help things get even lower.

22233788.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!