This weekend was a huge bust! Feel like I can't do this

Options
13»

Replies

• rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    You should change the part where you feel like one weekend is enough to derail ALL your plans. Its one weekend, this is your new life. Not your new calendar.

Ths, too.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I looked back on my diary and noticed that I am eating WAAAAY too many sugary treats. Some days they fit into my cals/macros and on others (this weekend) they absolutely did not. Need to figure out a way to get the sugar cravings under control. Having a hard time not slipping back into old habits. Need to remind myself why I am here. I think a lot of the problem is that its just not coming off as fast as I wanted it to. I wanted to be down 15-20 lbs by Christmas (I started in August) and 30-40 by our trip to Disney in March. The way things are going I don't see it happening, and now I just want to GIVE UP :(

HELP MFPers. What should I change? Any suggestions??????

You should stop eating too many sugary treats. Not trying to be snarky, but it really is that simple.

If you can't eat sugary treats without overeating them, then you might try giving them up altogether for a while. This works for some. Cold turkey, no added sugars, no cookies, no ice cream, not candy, nothing for a while. Hopefully after a while you can eat these things occasionally without needing to pig out on them.