Any other newbies today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Puppita
    Options
    Hi! I stared last week, i just saw this today :)
    Im 37 years old, mother of 3 living in Sweden.
    I think the diet is working !!! i was so afraid it won't do it..

how are your diets going?

hugs
    Puppe
  • Bernadettetoo
    Options
    I've not been here long. You can do this! You can add me if you want!
  • bigfattybumbum1
    Options
    I've started again after a month off and more weight on! So, with the clock ticking, I've got to do it! Rocketscience1 has lost 2½ stone!!!! Big yip to her!!!!!!!
  • carriegold
    Options
    Hi, I've been using this on and off for a while - never seem to be able to stick at anything. Never used the forum section before tho. Hello to everyone out there and good luck with your weight loss journeys.
    Cheers
    Caroline
  • gretlyn945
    gretlyn945 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm starting today. For now, I am feeling quite motivated. A friend of mine suggested myfitnesspal and from what I can see I think I am going to like it. I've tried several other programs, weight watchers, atkinson, daniel fast. I have been successful but eventually divert back to my old ways. I am looking forward to sharing this journey with those who have the same goal in mind and that is "one day at a time."
  • pipper52
    Options
    Well ditto on that! One day at a time....hopefully no more strictly come dancing for us ....slow, slow, quick, quick, slow....stop, reverse, fall over, pick self up and start again! Good luck
  • simply_healthy
    simply_healthy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am starting again today. I have had great support from this forum in the past and I hope to get the same support and motivation again. I have been through a lot and gained all the weight I had lost... but I wont give up...

I hope to reach my goal this time.. All the best to everyone Xx

Please feel free to add me !
  • Kittiedreams
    Options
    Not exactly a newbie but this is the first time I am going to stick with it after 3 weeks off and getting back in to the gym :)
    Good luck!!
  • ash24fan
    ash24fan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started using this system last night, but I have been at it for a few months now! Good luck to everyone!
  • thedeadapprentice
    Options
    I've been signed up for about ten minutes if that qualifies me as a newbie!
    Lot's of luck to everyone out there trying to improve themselves for themselves. Mx
  • darcy2102
    darcy2102 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just signed up this morning...BEFORE I started the day! We can all do this, so why not do it together. Feel free to add me, I'll post my profile info later today, but as a start...I am 50 and live in the Niagara Wine Region of Ontario, about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls. :flowerforyou: :wink:
  • _dadgad
    _dadgad Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Started last week. Or maybe the week before. Anyway, whenever I started, it's not an easy road so far.Hopefully this can keep me on track.
  • mc00010
    mc00010 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Started this November. :) Most of my friends started months/years ago. It'd be helpful to have friends who just started alongside as me. Add me :D

31256611.png
  • Greatorexc
    Options
    Just started last Saturday. Have been struggling lifetime Weight Watcher's member for many years. The struggling part is to stay within the 2lbs of my goal weight. I don't have a lot to lose but I'm short, 5'3" and could definitely stand to lose 10 lbs. It's a constant struggle. Lately I have been thinking that I am not eating enough. I have a sedentary job, but I exercise daily and on some days twice/day including jogging, hiking, walking, weight lifting and yoga. MFP seems to be reinforcing my thoughts that I am not eating enough for my body to burn and lose, so, as counter intuitive as it sounds, I am going to try to eat more -- healthy foods, of course. I really like all the data that MFP provides as far as nutrition and that it tells me how much I have left to eat for the day. Good luck to all the newbies. Its' a way of life, not a diet. :flowerforyou:
  • victoria090
    victoria090 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    im new!