VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!!!!

2»

Replies

• Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    You look wonderful. That is close to weight I am starting out at. How tall are you? What an awsome tranformation.
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    You look wonderful. That is close to weight I am starting out at. How tall are you? What an awsome tranformation.

I'm 5'6"..... You can do it though... I NEVER in a MILLION years thought a size 4 was possible....

BTW Thanks you guys.... :)
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Just plain W O O O O O O O O O O O W!!!!!!
  • Narc_soda
    Narc_soda Posts: 181 Member
    Bump!
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    What an inspiration!! Great job!!!!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    I think you better take 2 laps around the victory track, you are rocking it!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Wow, you look marvelous!! What a fabulous transformation, very inspirational. "Veni, vidi, vici"
  • kmakar
    kmakar Posts: 103
    Congratulations! Very impressive to see you stick it out til the end. As I get closer to my goal, the losses have slowed down and it is hard to stay motivated.
  • lenniebus
    lenniebus Posts: 321 Member
    You look TERRIFIC!! Thank you for sharing--super inspiring to me :)
  • mikeswife04
    mikeswife04 Posts: 130 Member
    Congratulations! Very impressive to see you stick it out til the end. As I get closer to my goal, the losses have slowed down and it is hard to stay motivated.

Well I'm not quite at the end just yet... but SUPER close...... You just gotta keep in mind that the last few are KILLER but once your done.... it will be AMAZING!!!! :)
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Beautiful! Congratulations to you, such motivation and inspiration!!!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Wow What A Wonderful Victory:):) Congratulations :):) Your Very Hot & Beautiful:):) :flowerforyou:
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Congratulations! :)
  • fantastic
  • Awesome job! Congratulations!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!