Just looking for more friends ; )

Hi there. My name is Hilary and I have just a small handful of friends on MFP. I'm not perfect, but I do try to log consistently even when I'm over calories. I have a cycle of good and bad days but I am trying very hard to be more consistent and disciplined. I am an active member and I am really not into the forums except a rare comment here and there. I have no interest in trolling or being a meanie to people on the internet.

I aim to work out every other day at the gym and I don't always make it, but I am having a good week and pushing to extend it to be able to say I had a good month. I love my job as a nursing assistant and nursing student. I am dorky and comfortable in that role. I love my cat and watch old episodes of Dark Shadows, read tons for pleasure and tons more for school. I am heavily involved with world of warcraft and run a huge guild in between my real life. ** I'm always happy to talk WoW if anyone messages me about that part of my existence.

I don't have or want to have kids. I like all kinds of foods, I'm not a clean eater but I am open minded and manage to cram in some kind of healthy foods most days and my favourite part of MFP is spying on peoples diaries for ideas on things to eat.

Well, I just want more MFP friends. Thanks.

Oh PS I have like 100+ pounds to lose for people who are into putting people in some kind of fat category.

Replies

• FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    I love your hair.

Give it to me, the hair, i need it.
  • friend?
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    We should definitely be friends. After all, we're neighbors. I live in Lakewood. Married with two fur children (cats). No plans for any kids.

Oh yeah. I started off with over 100 lbs to lose. Since January, I've lost 85 lbs. I still have about forty or so to go.

Feel free to add me.
  • penguinlally
    penguinlally Posts: 331 Member
    well please feel free to add me (request sent) I've had such success here on MFP and the friends I have met are awesometastic! Truly blessed to have such great support, encouragement, motivation and HUMOR! :bigsmile:
  • lisalisa1103
    lisalisa1103 Posts: 2 Member
    hey ! I just sent ya a request ! loved your honesty! im from and live in southern new jersey. this is my second weight loss mission. the first one went well but over 2 years i packed almost all of it back on slowly thru lack of exercise and poor diet choices all the time... i was 203 went down to 178. this feb my weigh in was 193 i am currently 168 and boy did i fight off every freakin pound. might not seem like much but im 5ft 3 so chunky was not funky.... LOL!!! good luck to you!
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    My first goal is 46 pounds away, but in all I'm also looking at nearly 100 lbs.
    I think I eat and exercise about like you do. I do log in every day and try to be encouraging. Looking for the same.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • blantonjm1
    blantonjm1 Posts: 74 Member
    add me if you like. I have 79 lbs to lose.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • I am pretty active here, feel free to add me.
  • just joined today in trying my hardest to drop my weight so i can feel comfortable with my body and so my kids wont be embarrased about having a big mummy. add me if you like
  • I'm looking for friends too. I started a profile here a while ago and today I'm comitting myself to lose weight. It's been three hours and so far so good...lol! I'll be more than happy to support you along this journey. I have about 105 pounds I wanna lose. I would love your support as well :)
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Hey I'm in Painesville Ohio here.. adding friends that want added!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Love giving and getting support, add me :-)
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Request sent! :) Anyone else may feel free to add me too!
  • Feel free to add me!
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Y'all can add me and my mom Ikchel. I have been on here for about a month and my mom just joined on Saturday we would love some more motivational people to share our weight loss journey with =D
  • :ohwell: Feel free to add me! I'm moving a bit slow... but trying to be consistent.
  • ha! your post made me laugh :) i added you :)
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Thanks so much everyone.