I just read this......

Options
I just read this funny blog about the 10 most annoying people at the gym....... it is exactly what I think EVERYDAY that I am there ....... go there and read it (link below)

http://www.heartlessdoll.com/2009/01/10_most_annoying_people_at_the_gym.php

Replies

• burner
    burner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    the worst thing I saw was last sunday just as i was leavin the gym...

some old guy struttin round the locker room - left his towel at the changing bench...whistling some ol' tune as he strolled - happy as larry

...then decided to dry his tackle with one of the gym hair driers in front of the mirrors....tidy....:sick:
  • oh my god that is just so bad..........
  • Meghan0129
    Meghan0129 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    the worst thing I saw was last sunday just as i was leavin the gym...

some old guy struttin round the locker room - left his towel at the changing bench...whistling some ol' tune as he strolled - happy as larry

...then decided to dry his tackle with one of the gym hair driers in front of the mirrors....tidy....:sick:
    That's great. :laugh: I guess that's one way to style you "hair".
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    One of the two reasons I work out at home (the other being that gym dues aren't in my budget right now).
  • caroldavis
    Options
    thats bad!!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    5. The person setting a world record for speed on the elliptical machine

At any moment, limbs could go flying mere feet from where you're trying to keep up a reasonable pace on the treadmill. Who knew an elliptical could churn so fast? Somebody put some milk under that thing, 'cause we've got enough energy going to make butter.

4. The over-motivated personal trainer

We all need a little guidance in our lives, and nowhere is that more important than at the gym, where one false move could result in serious injury or public humiliation. Usually both. Personal trainers are a great way to avoid both those things while losing weight. Just make sure your personal trainer stays personal. I'm trying to count reps, and it's hard to keep track when someone's yelling, "OMG YOUR FORM IS AMAZING! SIX MORE!" in my ear

You just got to love people, I think. hahaha