Spin hard core today

Options
Oh man. Today's going to be rough, well tomorrow might be worse. I teach a spin class in the morning every T and Th. Well, one of our spin instructor's is sick. He teaches a 2 hour endurance ride the 1st Thursday of every month. Guess who gets to take his place? Thee hours of spinning today. Hope I can walk tomorrow!

Replies

• tanyewest
    Options
    I keep telling myself I will take a half an hour spin class at my gym but I haven't yet - is it really as hard as everyone says?
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Good luck! And will using that grease stuff help?

And I'm jealous of what a great workout you'll get!
  • ygirl911
    ygirl911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing workout based on what you can do for yourself that day! Don't be scared of it! Embrace the experience- Dive in! But do yourself a favor don't just do it once, go to at least three classes before you make a final decision- the seat can be a bit tough to get used to at first but I promise it gets better...
  • heathie88
    Options
    This has just reminded me that I need to do another spin class soon... Havent been to one in months, and now that Im back in the groove of working out again I think its time to go to a class soon... I always feel so awesome afterwards!!
  • areay22
    areay22 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I taught and did awesome! I was so proud of my averages for the 2 hours. HR said I burne 2300 calories! :-)
    Three hours on the bike today, probably rest day tomorrow