Please tell me level 2 ends

Options
Just started level 2, I'm on day 8 of level 1 and was getting quite bored so I thought why not! Jillian is evil! I actually turned it off at one point like flip this! But then I thought I'm not going to be able to look good on my honeymoon if I give up now! Please tell me it gets easier when you've done it a few times!

Replies

• iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    it does get easier, you will be bored on day 10 when it is finally level 3.

...then you might want to take a deep breath and control your frustration.. and put it into the workout ;)
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you're referring to the 30DS? I looooved level 2. I did level 2 for three weeks straight at one point.. it does get easier.
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    Have you finished the shred? Apparently level 2 is the hardest..
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    I did enjoy it more but it was hard!
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for that! I just did day one of level two, and thought "WHAT WAS I DOING FOR ALL OF LEVEL ONE"...
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    Thank goodness for that! I just did day one of level two, and thought "WHAT WAS I DOING FOR ALL OF LEVEL ONE"...
    Exactly! I feel good though!
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    Just to clarify I turned it back on and finished :')
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I prefer level 2 to level 3. Level 2 I got the hang of, Level 3 I'm almost done - every day I still feel pissed off I don't do better, lol, :tongue:
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I LOVED level 2! it was level end that was really getting to me!
  • hiker359
    hiker359 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Yup..level 2 was the hardest for me. Level 3 was a bit easier.
  • iceqieen
    Options
    Have you finished the shred? Apparently level 2 is the hardest..

I have. and yes I found lvl 3 was easier, which made me try even harder to follow Natalie, which is the putting frustration into workout bit :)
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Based on an overwhelming response from people on here and myself doing the 30ds, this is how I see it.
    Level 1 wakes you up, makes you ready for level 2. Then level 2 kicks your butt, really makes you work and does the most for shredding your body. Level 3 is the really tough one but no one thinks so because we have made it through level 1 and 2! Completing 1 and 2 makes you ready for 3 and being ready for 3 is what it is all about!!! I just finished and feel like I could do 3 for the rest of my life. But I won't so....on to the next great thing!!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I just started level one this morning. Looking forward to what Jillian has in store on level 2 and 3. Bring it on!!!!
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    Did you get results people who have finished? I'm yet to see anything...
  • iceqieen
    Options
    Did you get results people who have finished? I'm yet to see anything...

did you take measurements and pictures?

I got results in that my bottom felt like it halfed in size, my stomac was tighter and I stood straighter and felt so much more confident about myself (knowing I could do this or that exercise)
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    I've taken pictures and measurements, I've tried not to measure and to weigh but I have and haven't noticed much of a difference :p some people say its water retention from your muscles healing hopefully level 2 will see a difference!
  • lauriem1966
    lauriem1966 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I have watched level 2....I think it will be okay. Those walking plank-pushups are interesting...I do yoga so I'm good with walking out to a plank but I cannot do a pushup like that! I try though, I try.

I get annoyed when she says "buddy".
  • pearlyyy92
    Options
    I know! I think it's nice when Natalie struggles cause it makes me feel actually human :p
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options

I can't even do the DVD I did it the 1st 30days a year ago, I tried doing it again I can not listen to her say that
  • Momowink
    Momowink Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I can't even do the DVD I did it the 1st 30days a year ago, I tried doing it again I can not listen to her say that

There's an option on the DVD to do the routine without her talking through it, if that helps!