Back (again - kinda) :)

Options
Ok, so I've been in and out of MFP for a long time - mainly because I don't 'get' the whole calories in / out thing.

I work out 3-4 times a week, with calorie losses of 400-700 calories per workout. I'm 5'6, 145 and want to get back down to 130.

I can't make it work! I can't get it through my head what I should start with and eat to ... I have a calorie goal of 1400 per day, and try and eat up any calories I lose in my workouts (which is insanely difficult for me - because I'm allergic to most fresh fruit and veg), but I PUT ON weight every week, get discouraged and leave.

Anyone want to add me and help me along?? Please ?? :)

Krista

Replies

• Whimzeee
    Whimzeee Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'll join you! I became a member of this site a few years ago but quit within a short time. Am giving it another shot too -

Add me as a friend if you wish.
  • olitincho
    olitincho Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I ignore the extra calories alloted for my work outs . I meet with a trainer twice a week and walk briskly 5 days a week from 30-45 minutes. I have lost 5.5 pounds in 2 weeks. I started at 144 and I am 5' 4.5 inches. Just readjust your calories or workouts until you begin losing. Myfitnesspal doesnt know each persons makeup, i.e.., fat and muscle mass, metabolism etc. According to them I should only lose 1 pound a week, but I lose more. Good luck!