big valentine's day plans!

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
i just made all kinds of reservations for hotels and dinners and symphony concerts for valentine's day with my husband. we've been married for over 7 years and have yet to have a proper valentine's celebration. part of me is *sooooo* excited! the other part of me is saying that just because i can afford all this right now doesn't mean i should spend the money. so now i'm arguing with myself about whether i should now cancel all the reservations i just made and just go and enjoy the symphony alone (which i can't cancel), or if i should just let it all hang out and go for it. what do ya'll think?

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Uh Alone, nah not just, but definitely spend it with your hubby & make it memorable for us all.:wink: Go all out woman. hahaha Enjoy!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    GO FOR IT!!!!! You only live once, afterall.
  • Kristen81
    Kristen81 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Go out and enjoy yourself! How often do you actually do stuff like that? Probably not too often, right? Have a nice night with your husband and don't feel guilty about it!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    oh! you naughty naughty people! i'm convinced! (didn't take much, right?) :blushing:
  • goldelocks
    goldelocks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    GO for it.. ! what a wonderful memory to make of your 1st .. "real" valentines celebrations!
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Go and enjoy!!!!