New to the site

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Jenn. My cousin introduced me to MFP. I am VERY excited about this. I have about 50 pounds to lose and am really excited to have this wonderful tool to help me get there!

Replies

• finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: I wish you the best of luck :heart:
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Hi Jenn, and wlecome! I am new myself and have the same amount to lose. I have found this site very supportive, friendly , and inspiring. We can do this!
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenn,, This site is amazing and has so many usefull tools to help you and everyone else lose the weight..I just encourage you to get fimilar with the site and add ya some friends( there are wonderful and encouraging ones on here trust me) to help you get through this with positive encouragment...Best of luck to you..just remember you and the rest of us can do this one day at a time..

Lisa
  • Jay_83
    Jay_83 Posts: 446
    Options
    Welcome!:bigsmile: Good Luck on your journey!:flowerforyou:
  • tamaro
    Options
    Hello Jen,

I just join a few minutes ago. Yhie site will help us. Hope you reach your goal! Just take it one day at a time.
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Jenn Welcom:flowerforyou: As Lisa said get familiar with the site, get some friends and you will find that MFP is a great place to be for the new improved you:smile:
  • Willow_28
    Options
    Hi Jenn... welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • pepper06
    Options
    Hi, I also just joined. I read about this site in Family Circle. This appears to be a pretty nice layout.
    I thought it was interesting that for exercise tred mill is not listed, but one can break it down by different paces-just have to go in and out of it. I guess it is kind of like when adding your food items-you can't continue to add each item you can only add 1 at a time(go out and then back in)
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    Welcome to the site Jenn...Hope you enjoy it and don't get discouraged. Keep your will up and the results will show!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenna713
    jenna713 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and advise everyone! :flowerforyou: I really do appreciate and need all the support that I can get. I am a notorious procrastinator, one of my biggest flaws and hurdles on my path to becoming healthy again. With the support of my family and friends (old and new), I know that I can do this. I am thankful to have found such a supportive and encouraging community of people that are going through the same thing(s) that I am. Just know that I am not alone in this means the world to me and has really been the kick in the booty that I needed!
  • ellipse22
    Options
    Hi & Welcome!
    I am new here too!
    I look forward to hearing about your success!!