Halfway There!!

Options
I am almost 6 months into my journey and today I weighed in at 204, which means I am 1LB OVER my halfway mark! my UGW is 150 but i can't even begin to tell you how happy I already am. I am back into jrs sizes and i love the way things look on me. Plus my confidence is so much better than 55lbs ago. But enough gloating now! here is a pic of my progress so far :)

55lbs-1.jpg

oh and only 4 MORE pounds to ONEderland.
yepp good days here on out for me!

Replies

• belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing an amazing job! You look great
  • spimento29
    spimento29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! My starting weight was 10 lbs less than when you started and I'm down 19.9 lbs so it's really nice to see your progress as it gives me hope that I will soon be there too :) Keep up the great work!!
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    wow! you look awesome!:tongue:
  • vickilm1976
    vickilm1976 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Great job!
  • LFlower1981
    LFlower1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Horray for you. What a great job you've done!
  • Lns25
    Lns25 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep it up! :)
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats! We (you and I ) seem to be shaped very much alike. So I have some really good feelings about how I will possibly look at 204. Good luck on the rest of your journey. Cant wait to see myself at 6 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!