Stomach mark/crease?

I didn't notice this until yesterday...I have this odd stomach crease right below my annoying man boobies :laugh:

RPZbi.png

On the right is a slight exaggeration :laugh: but it's right at that spot! It's red and looks like a crease. Is it just the fat hanging or cause I sit too much? I'm homeschooled this semester so I sit even MORE all day and I'm always on the computer. I've been going to the gym and I'm about 187 right now. I started at 6'0 195 in September...I was 212 last year also so I dunno what it is. HELP!

Replies

• dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    If you only just noticed it, I'd say it's just some mark left on you from say, a shirt or something like that, as you were hunched over for a while. Almost like sleeping on a cord and having a red mark for a bit till it fades. It looks like it's the shape of the bottom of your ribs, so that's what I think it is. Think Occam's razor, probably nothing serious. :wink:
  • If you only just noticed it, I'd say it's just some mark left on you from say, a shirt or something like that, as you were hunched over for a while. Almost like sleeping on a cord and having a red mark for a bit till it fades. It looks like it's the shape of the bottom of your ribs, so that's what I think it is. Think Occam's razor, probably nothing serious. :wink:
    ah I see! I think I always have it though I just never payed any attention to it before :ohwell: and geez 194 lb lost goddamn that's impressive!
  • dg09
    dg09 Posts: 754
    If you only just noticed it, I'd say it's just some mark left on you from say, a shirt or something like that, as you were hunched over for a while. Almost like sleeping on a cord and having a red mark for a bit till it fades. It looks like it's the shape of the bottom of your ribs, so that's what I think it is. Think Occam's razor, probably nothing serious. :wink:
    ah I see! I think I always have it though I just never payed any attention to it before :ohwell: and geez 194 lb lost goddamn that's impressive!

Thanks. It's probably just a natural crease by your ribs and abs, etc etc... nothing to worry about. Pretty sure I have it too.