Cappuchino Question?

So today I deviated from my usual tendency to get coffe at my local Starbucks. The main thing I like is that I always know how many calories are in all the drinks there, so it makes it easy to track my calories. Today, however, I stopped by this great little coffee shop called The Greener Bean. I ordered a 12 oz Cappuchino with non fat milk. When they served it, it was in the 16 oz mug (im guessing this was because of the foam) and it was amazing, but I have no clue how many calories were in it, or if I should count it as a 12 oz or a 16 oz...do Cappuchinos usually have 4 oz of foam? I have been searching online for an average of what nonfat Cappuchinos usually contain, but so far the values have been so far ranging its hard to get a clear view on what I should be putting down for calories. If any of you could provide me a good estimate, it would be hugely appreciated! (As far as I know there was no sugar or syrup of any kind added)

Replies

• Polly758
    Polly758 Posts: 623 Member
    The chances of them giving you free drink are pretty small. Log it as what you ordered. 4 ounces of fat free milk are, what, 20 calories?

I regularly get coffee from a local place and I log it as Peets or Starbucks, whichever comes up in search results. Milk and espresso are pretty much the same everyplace.