HELP!

Options
I have two boxes of Chinese cakes, and i cannot find ANY information about how many calories are in them :'(. One box is of Wife cakes and the other is of Husband cakes. They are made my a company called Beautiful Butterfly and i cannot find anything about what there nutritional information is! I really want to try them but i have no idea how to write them in my diary when i have no information on them. Does anyone have any idea or know somewhere i can find out cause it seems a shame to waste them

Replies

• crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Aw come on not a single person! :(
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Do they look like this:
    chinesewifecake.jpg

Try searching for Chinese wife cake calories. I got one hit in the MFP database, but there were plenty of others from other sites.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/homemade-chinese-wife-cake-734796
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Have no idea what these even are. I would suggest writing or e-mailing the company to try and get this information. Most food companies have to provide this information to do business. That's where I'd start....
  • dutchman24
    dutchman24 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If they look like the picture just posted, I'm definitely interested...look great!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    DON'T EAT THEM! THEY'RE MADE FROM REAL COUPLES!!!!!!
  • crystalbluewolf13
    crystalbluewolf13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    DON'T EAT THEM! THEY'RE MADE FROM REAL COUPLES!!!!!!

That made me laugh out loud

@dutchman24 yeah that is what they look like :)

@zyxst i've tried to find the company but it doesn't come up for some reason :S possibly because it's a Chinese company will keep looking though. I can find the wife cake stuff just not the husband cake stuff