I've lost 25lbs and counting... here's my why!

Options
I went from a size 18 to a size 12 ... and I am NOT stopping yet!

My WHY: I was so unhappy with myself. I was hateful. I would take my frustration out on other people. My father passed away of a heart attack unexpectedly on Christmas of 2005. The lifestyle I was leading for the last 7 years was heading down the same path. I was a good candidate for developing medical problems in my 20s. I didn't want to gain a bunch of weight while already being considered obese during a pregnancy or not being able to get pregnant because of my weight!

Now?: I feel SO much better about the lifestyle I lead. I am so much happier. I'm working on ending my trend to obesity. Now it's time for me to pay it forward...

I'm here to help... you're not alone! What's your WHY?

Here is my success story... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftb950tz1qw&feature=plcp

You can't put a price on your HEALTH! :happy:

Replies

• gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome story.. Love the video :) Congratulations!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!! I am REALLY excited about my progress so far! I cannot wait to pay it forward to others! Love it so much!

:)

Emily
  • oahugirl
    oahugirl Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    way to go! beachbody and turbofire, esp are awesome! so happy for you! keep up the good work!
  • emchandler26
    Options
    way to go! beachbody and turbofire, esp are awesome! so happy for you! keep up the good work!

Thanks girl!! WAY TO GO ON YOUR RESULTS TOO!!! That is something to be proud of sista!!! :)
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    cute video! did your husband propose to you via the caricature?? like did the person flip it around and was it a drawing of him asking, because that would be such an awesome way to ask!

lol, even if not..your reaction is great in the photo :)
  • emchandler26
    Options
    cute video! did your husband propose to you via the caricature?? like did the person flip it around and was it a drawing of him asking, because that would be such an awesome way to ask!

lol, even if not..your reaction is great in the photo :)

YES!! That is how he proposed! :) Very thoughtful and cute idea! The whole time after I'm thinking "HOW DID YOU PULL THAT OFF??!!?!?!?" - Totally didn't even want to be at that festival either! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!