Add me if you can relate

Options
I am looking for friends with whom I have something in common... So if you read this and can relate, please add me!

I am 37 years old, married, 4 children (a son, 17, and three daughters, 13, 8, 4). I am a stay at home/ work from home mom... And no, I don't sell Mary Kay or Pampered Chef, or vitamin supplements, I actually have a REAL job that I work from home, in my PJs usually. :)

I am in love with my husband and with Jesus! I serve my family and my church.

I struggle with motivation to exercise (probably from being lazy for the past 18 years). I do pretty well with my food choices but I do have a sweet tooth and a French fry tooth... Ok I made that last one up, but I think you know what I mean.

I started my weight loss journey on September 3rd, 2012. My starting weight was 275. I am currently 243 and feel myself losing the battle to get back on my exercise bike.

I am looking for people who can actually motivate me, push me, and maybe even get my competitive juices flowing.

If you can relate, add me!

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as friend and I'll try to yell at you once in awhile to get on the bike and ride. You need to yell at me once in awhile to get off my butt and exercise as well.

Hey, get off your butt and exercise already!!!!!