oh my god! First weight in of 2010

Options
Started dieting on Jan 1st weighing 130 lbs!

Weighed myself today, guess what?!!!!!!!!! 112lbs! Im so happy!!! I reached my goal in only 5 weeks!!

And the title is meant to say weigh in not weight in :explode:

Replies

• Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing!!! Great job!
  • Laura80111
    Laura80111 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU:drinker: I remember when I was young :wink: (back in the dark ages) and 5 weeks I could see my goal...it's a good thing you are doing this now while you're young...believe me it's a LOT harder as you get older:sad:

Laura
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    congratulations, but i must say losing almost 20 pound in a month sound a little unhealthy...
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I really hope it stays off for you b/c that's a lot of weight to lose in 4 weeks. I'm happy for you but watch out!!
  • ccdo
    ccdo Posts: 217
    Options
    well done im happy for u :flowerforyou:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    congratulations, but i must say losing almost 20 pound in a month sound a little unhealthy...

I was thinking the same thing... :indifferent:
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    How did you do it?

Cut out all soft drinks,meat,eggs,fish. Ate low calorie high protein foods(quorn,protein shakes). Ate no more than 1200 cals a day and exercised almost daily for an hour...I have to admit, in the past week I've been eating a lot of junk food, but staying under 1200 cals!

I think the main thing was filling myself up with green veg(until I couldnt eat anymore) it was the only way I could prevent myself from eating sweets.
  • snoman47
    Options
    great job in making in a short period of time. 1200 is a tough road to follow and it is one I was told not to take. once again congrats