NSV! and Thank YOU MPF People!!

Options
NSV is...........tan tara ra!!! i bought a pair of size 10 pants and they fit propertly!! AND my pooch down there that comes from pushing human life out....is not completly gone BUT its not like a bulge down there! SO happpy! and thanks to all the people on here that post their victorys, falls, successes etc! when i read a success story im like Yes i can do it! and then i dont exercise and eat crappy and gain a pound which might seem like the world is over and ill read someone elses story and tell them not to worry to get back on track, and then Im ok. so THANK YOU MPF people!!!!

Replies

• rblair_22
    rblair_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV!!! I'm so glad that you posted this because I am in one of those moods where I'm about to give up. I am in this rut where I only seem to lose 1 lb per month, instead of the per week that was at the beginning, and reading your post has helped me to see that it is a constant struggle, but that good things can happen regardless of what the scale says. Thanks so much and I hope your journey continues to give you those little surprises!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    oh u r welcome! i have a few crappy days, in fact i have weighed 160 point whatever other number for like 2-3 weeks! now im partially to blame because my workouts have decreasedd and ive had movre bad days as well. BUT the scale does NOT say, GOOD MORNING! YOU DONT HAVE A GREAT BIG'O POOCH DOWN THERE! SO STICK WITH IT BECAUSE ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT HELP YOU GET TO YOUR ULTIMATE GOAL! LOVE UR PROFILE PIC!!!!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    yay you!!! congrats on the +ive energy!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!