Arc Trainer Question???

Options
I just started on the Arc Trainer today. It is awesome!!!! I just don't know how to log it into my exercise. It doesn't come up when I search it. Please help!

Replies

• Aly8503
    Options
    The Arc Trainer is my favorite! You will have to Create a New Exercise and will manually have to put the time you spent on the Arc Trainer and the calories you burned. It will remember next time you use it but you might have to adjust the calories you burn because it only estimates based on your first entry.
  • sincereme
    Options
    The Arc Trainer is my favorite! You will have to Create a New Exercise and will manually have to put the time you spent on the Arc Trainer and the calories you burned. It will remember next time you use it but you might have to adjust the calories you burn because it only estimates based on your first entry.

Thank you so much. I kind of did that already but just wasn't sure.

How accurate are the numbers it tells me on the machine? :ohwell:
  • princesspurple
    Options
    Hi-I have been putting it in as the elliptical....which is way off in calories...so i emailed the people to this site and asked if they could add it on here this past week. I haven't heard anything yet....but I am hoping soon!
  • sincereme
    Options
    Hi-I have been putting it in as the elliptical....which is way off in calories...so i emailed the people to this site and asked if they could add it on here this past week. I haven't heard anything yet....but I am hoping soon!

Oh cool. I will look for it!!!
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options
    The HRM on the machise are soooo innacurate they should be illegal! they differ for more than 50% sometimes!! Use a personnal HRM, or if you can't afford one right now (like me) use this calculator, I find it better than the one on MFP, and create your own exercise.

http://www.shape.com/fitness/tools_and_calculators/calorie_burn_tool

Good luck!
    JF
  • BigdaddyJ
    Options

you need to put it in yourself (go in "my exercises"), they use a user data-base....probably the reason why they have sucha vast data base for free!!