My NSV today.

Options
Well, I had to punch another hole in my belt. And it's still a little loose. Feeling better than I have in many years. Down 80lbs since January. I wanted to lose a hundred in a year, why? I don't know, just nice round numbers I guess, but I don't think I'm going to make it by the end of December. That's OK though, lifestyle change, not a sprint to the finish line. Remember?

Now the problem with the belt is I've got a good eight inches of it in excess and it flops around like the tongue of a Lab with his head hanging out of a car window.
Ridiculous?
Absolutely.
But it's also a constant reminder when I'm about to indulge in the wrong foods. Kind of like my 'shield', if you will. So, I'm going to keep it for now, and keep on looking ridiculous and just move forward. I know I will have to retire it sooner or later, and when I do I think I'm going to make a display to keep on my desk. You know, just for a daily reminder of what once was.
Alright everyone, stay focused. Cheers

Replies

• Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is just awesome! Congratulations! Like you, I've set myself a goal of 100 lbs in a year. And like you, I'm reevaluating that goal and just taking it one day at a time. You're an inspiration!
  • Julietecosse
    Options
    Good for you. Congrats. Enjoy your new size and march on to your goal.
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You can use the little clear poly hair bands to hold the end of the belt from flopping around so much. You will still be able to have it as your reminder a little longer but not look quite as silly :smile: Keep up the good work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!